Yes, we’re back. After an extended hiatus due to work and personal commitments, I couldn’t really update the blog. Well, we’re back now and hopefully will be able to update regularly.
Citibank UAE is offering 50% bonus points when you transfer your citi miles to BA Avios. There seems to be no limit on the number of citi miles that can be transferred although in a single transaction a maximum of 20000 citi miles can be transferred. This offer is valid between August 1, 2016 and September 30, 2016 so there are still 29 days to transfer the miles under this offer.
Dubai to London round trip is 40k avios in economy whereas it’s more than double in business at 105k, however with this offer you only need 30k citi miles for an economy round trip ticket or 70k miles for a business round trip ticket. Of course you can also redeem this miles on British Airways’ partner airlines to maximise the value of the miles.
Terms & Conditions:
- Minimum of 1,000 and maximum of 20,000 Citi Miles can be transferred at a time.
- The offer is valid for all Citi Miles to Avios conversions made between August 1, 2016 and September 30, 2016 both days inclusive. Once the Citi Miles transfer request is initiated it cannot be reversed. Avios once credited to your British Airways Executive Club membership account will not be reversed. This offer cannot be clubbed with any other conversion offer.
- This offer is subject to the Terms & Conditions of the British Airways Executive Club Programme. A valid British Airways Executive Club membership number is required to successfully perform the conversion.
- This offer is subject to the Terms & Conditions of the British Airways Executive Club programme. A valid British Airways Executive Club membership number is required to successfully perform the conversion.
- The promotion is applicable for any member who converts their Citi Miles to Avios. The eligibility of the bonus points for a specific member will be done based on the validity of the promotion and the date of conversion provided by the bank to British Airways Executive Club for that respective member
Avios are the currency of the British Airways Executive Club. Reward flights and cabin upgrades on British Airways and its oneworld partner airlines are subject to availability. Taxes, fees and carrier charges apply. See British Airways Executive Club Terms and Conditions for details.
- This offer is available to the recipient of this email only. Bonus Avios will only be awarded for transfers of credit card Citi Miles to Avios that take place between 12:00am (Australian Eastern Daylight Time) August 1, 2016 and 11:59pm (Australian Eastern Daylight Time) September 30, 2016. Bonus Avios will be rounded up to the nearest whole Avios. Please allow up to 30 days after September 30, 2016 for the bonus Avios to be credited to your British Airways Executive Club account with the description ‘Card Transfer Bonus’
- To transfer Points from your Citi® Prestige Credit Card rewards account to British Airways Executive Club Membership Account, you must have an active card issued by Citibank N.A. UAE, and the first and last names on your Citi Credit Card and your British Airways Executive Club Membership Account must match. A request to transfer Citi Miles may not be cancelled and the request cannot be reversed. Once Citi Miles are transferred converted into Avios, they will be subject to the terms and conditions of the British Airways Executive Club programme, available at ba.com/executiveclub.