I just found about these great companion fares in business class on Jet Airways flights out of UAE (Abu Dhabi, Dubai and Sharjah). Pay full fare for the first person and the second person can fly only for an additional sum AED 100 (USD 27 approximately) on base fare. What’s even better is that these great fares are not restricted to Jet Airways flights only, codeshare flights from Etihad are also included! The list of Etihad codeshare flights can be found here. Another thing to keep in mind is that this offer is only applicable on flights to India, Bangkok, Colombo, Dhaka, Hong Kong, Kathmandu and Singapore. Travel dates aren’t restricted but the tickets need to be purchased by 28 January 2017.
Unfortunately I wasn’t able to price flights per the promotion. Jet Airways’ website still showed fares which were double of fare for one person. I tried several combinations from AUH and DXB to HKG, BKK and SIN including both one way and return fares.
Detailed terms and conditions from Jet Airways website are as under:
- Book a ticket in Première and travel with a companion at an additional sum of AED 100 on base fare
- Taxes will be as applicable
- This offer is applicable only when 2 guests are travelling together and are booked under a single PNR (Booking Reference Number)
- Applicable on one way and return journeys in Première for travel from Abu Dhabi, Dubai and Sharjah to India, Bangkok, Colombo, Dhaka, Hong Kong, Kathmandu and Singapore on flights operated by Jet Airways and on codeshare / interline flights operated by Etihad Airways
- Tickets must be purchased between Jan 15, 2017 and Jan 28, 2017
- No travel restriction
- Applicable on select booking class – P
- Child / infant discount, date change, flight change, refund charges, weekend surcharge, black out period, travel restriction and / or flight restriction will be applicable as mentioned in the fare rule
- Jet Airways reserves the right at any time, without prior notice to add, alter, modify, change or vary all or any of these terms and conditions or to replace wholly or in part, the above offer by another offer, whether similar to above offer or not, or to withdraw it altogether